The knowledge base is the "frequently asked questions" or the articles that comprise your help center. It can help your leads and customers find answers by themselves. The end goal of a knowledge base is to group into one single place all the knowledge of your company and make it available to your leads or customers.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to the Slaask Help Center!
- Learning about Slaask
- Starting your “Slaask” journey with ease
- Understanding the core values at Slaask
- Viewing the "operator" side
- Viewing the Slaask account
- Signing up to Slaask
- Differentiating Slaask and LivePerson
- Understanding the knowledge base