Slaask brings all your team (and client!) communication together in one place. In other words, Slaask enables you to chat with your leads and customers in real time and directly from Slack. Whether you go with internal communication or external communication (with your leads and customers) your team will be able to do both from the same platform.
What we have that Intercom doesn’t
- With Slaask, you can connect your leads and customers to specific people or groups on your Slack team rather than your entire team at once. (To learn more: Understanding automatic chat dispatching)
- With Slaask, you can use tooltip triggers and topbar triggers. (To learn more: Understand the 4 types of triggers)
- With Slaask, you can set up your own bot to help your team members reply to your leads and customers in online mode or offline mode. (To learn more: Setting up a bot for my company)
- Slaask can show you in real time where your leads and customers are navigating through your website so that you can better meet their needs and provide them with the proper assistance. (To learn more: Including your lead/customer's path (URL) throughout the conversation)
- With Slaask, your live chat's language setting will automatically adjust to the language setting of your visitor's web browser. (To learn more: Adapting live chat to your multilingual website)
- With Slaask, you can customize three types of surveys to evaluate the satisfaction of your leads and customers. (To learn more: Using surveys)
- With Slaask, you can pre-program questions to ask your leads and customers before the live chat session begins. (To learn more: Using the pre-chat feature)
- With Slaask, you can customize the sound notification that your leads and customers will hear when they receive a message via Slaask while not actively browsing that tab. (To learn more: Uploading an MP3. Activated as a notification sound on your lead's/customer's end)
Efficiency and Agility
- With Slaask, you can set up scheduling for your live chat as well as scheduling for each of your team members. (To learn more: Managing your business’s status with scheduling)
- With Slaask, both users and team members can initiate a screenshot action. Team members will need users’ permission to take a screenshot on the user end. (To learn more: Taking a screenshot)
- Slaask offers direct commands to use as shortcuts for you to control your live chat more easily and more practically. For example, by using “!here” you can know that your leads and customers are currently online or offline. By using “!ban”, you can block the message from a specific lead or customer. (Using Slaask commands)
To learn more about our features, please click here.
From an overall perspective, Slaask is much more accessible than Intercom and starts at $16.94, more than 5 times lower than the Intercom Standard live chat starting price.
To learn more about our pricing, please click here.