Slaask has designed and developed a unique feature called “Your bots.” (Understanding the "Your Bots" feature, Understanding your chatbot's behavior according to the live chat status)
This feature improves your team's ability to manage your interactions with leads and customers.
- Note: It is better to have documentation or a knowledge base in place before setting up a virtual customer assistant (also known as 'chatbot') for your company. No need to add tags to your documentation or knowledge base to make your bot work, Slaask automatically extracts keywords from them. (Understanding the knowledge base)
How to set up a chatbot for my company?
Follow this simple process to create a virtual customer assistant (also known as 'chatbot') for your company:
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Click “Your bots” on the left side of the page.
- Define all the required fields in the tab “Customize your Bot.”
- Select “Add an entry to your Knowledge Base” (you can also click “Resync Knowledge Base with Zendesk” if you are using Zendesk) to import your knowledge base to your Slaask account.
- From “How do you want to push your knowledge base to your leads/customers?”, you can choose
- Never push my knowledge base.
- Push my knowledge base when my team is offline.
- Push my knowledge base when my team is online or offline.
- Note: In regards to your knowledge base on Slaask, there is no need to add tags to anything in your knowledge base. The chatbot has extra capacity and searches for the right keywords in your knowledge base wherever they may be.