At Slaask, there are two ways to display your main live chat interface on your site:
- Docked web browser live chat
- Undocked web browser live chat.
What differentiates them is how they are displayed on your website.
- The docked web browser live chat display is a full height version of your main live chat.
- The undocked web browser live chat display is not a full height version of your main live chat, but is in some ways a “floating version” of your live chat.
What does a docked web browser live chat display look like?
What does an undocked web browser live chat display look like?
Why should I use the docked OR the undocked version?
- Using the docked version is a great way to immerge your visitor into a conversation and ensure that they remain focused. We recommend that you use the docked version if you do not have a full width top bar on your website.
- Using the undocked version is a great way to make sure your live chat display isn't hiding any important part of your website, such as your top bar. We recommend that you use the undocked version if you have a full width top bar on your website.
How to dock/undock your web browser live chat display?
- Go to your Slaask account by signing in at slaask.com.
- Select the “Personalization” section and click on “Customize”
- Then, under “General settings”, you will see “Docked/undocked web browser live chat”
- Enable it simply by selecting “Docked” or “Undocked.”