What is the lead/customer's path?
Slaask can show you where your leads/customers navigate through your website so that you can better meet their needs and provide them with the proper assistance.
With this feature enabled, your lead/customer’s path (displayed as a string of URLs) will appear throughout any Slack conversation you have with a particular lead.
What will you get out of this feature?
Enabling this feature is a great way for you to gain insights:
- When your lead/customer is browsing from one page to another.
- On the web page he's on while he's chatting with you.
- If he is on your pricing/cart/basket page or not.
How to enable this feature?
To enable this feature, simply:
- Go to your Slaask account.
- Select the “Personalization” section.
- Click on “Customize”.
- At the bottom of the online mode setting, you will see “Include your lead/customer's path (URL) throughout the conversation”.
- Select “Yes”.
Please note that you will see a lead/customer’s path only if you have an ongoing conversation with them. This means that as long as you don’t have an open conversation with someone, you will not see their path through your website. Also, as long as the conversation has not been closed with the !close command, you will continue to be notified of your lead/customer's path.
Here is how it looks like in a conversation: