When your Slaask live chat (widget) is online
If you receive neither notifications nor new channels on your Slack, you need to check your Slaask account and make sure that
- You are an active team member in the “Team” section.
- You are in the group you are supposed to be in. (Check in the “Personalization” section -> Navigation -> Automatic chat dispatching)
- Your personal schedule is set correctly. (Check in the "Team" section -> Edit schedules)
If you don’t receive any notifications but continue receiving new channels from your leads/customers on your Slack, please make sure that
- Your Slack account has been configured to send notifications. (How to configure the notifications of your Slack account?)
- If you are using Slack on a web browser, you have enabled Slack notifications on your web browser. (How to enable Slack notifications on web browsers?)
- If you are using Slack as an app, you have enabled Slack notifications on your computer. (How to enable Slack notifications on your computer?)
When your Slaask live chat (widget) is offline
When your Slaask live chat is offline, bear in mind that if you want, you can receive email notifications on your company mailbox or on your ticketing system (as per your preference), so you won’t miss a beat.
Click here to know more about how to receive emails from your customers and leads when your live chat is offline! :)