To add or integrate the Slaask code snippet on your Joomla site, please review the following steps:
- Go to yourwebsite.com/administrator and login to your site.
- Click on "Extensions" and then select "Template Manager".
- From “Template Manager” select the template your are currently using.
- Then go to “Template File” and click "Edit HTML" in the top-right corner.
- From there, you’ll be able to enter your Slaask code snippet.
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and paste your code right above the closing body tag, then click "Save" in the top-right corner.
If this process is not working for you, feel free to come to us for additional help!
We are here to help!