Slaask has an amazing survey feature!
Using Slaask (in the "Personalization" section of your Slaask admin panel -> "Navigation" Button -> "Widget surveys"), you can make 3 types of surveys:
- "Yes / No question" surveys
- "Open-ended question" surveys
- "Rating questions" surveys
"Yes / No question" surveys
- These are "closed-type" questions. Leads and customers must answer with a simple Yes or No. Example: Has this chat session been useful to you?
"Open-ended question" surveys
- These are "open-type" questions. Leads and customers must answer by typing out a text. Example: Do you have anything to comment about this live chat session?
"Rating questions" surveys.
- These are "rating-type" questions. Leads and customers must answer with 1 to 6 stars. "6 stars" is the highest rating.
How to use the !survey command?
Once your survey has been configured, you can type the !survey command from any Slaask channel to "push" your survey at any time to your leads and customers!
Your surveys will be pushed to your leads and customers one by one in the same way a conversation is pushed to your leads and customers. It means that if a lead/customer is not responding to your 1st survey, your 2nd survey will not be pushed to this lead/customer.
You can define the order your surveys are pushed to your leads and customers by editing the "order" field of your surveys.
Please, note that surveys are also pushed to your leads and customers when you are closing your Slaask channels using the !close command.