What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a all-in-one online marketing platform to grow your business.
How does GetResponse work with Slaask?
By integrating GetResponse with Slaask, you can automatically sync all your contacts’ information received through Slaask (email, lastname, firstname) into GetResponse.
To be precise, after you receive some customer information during a conversation,
1) GetResponse will send an email to this lead/customer.
2) The lead/customer needs to click on a confirmation link displayed in the email.
3) Then, this lead/customer's information will be sent to your GetResponse account.
How to connect GetResponse to Slaask?
1) Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2) Select the tab, "Emailing".
3) Click on the "Connect" button under the GetResponse logo.
4) Enter your GetResponse API key, click on “Integrate GetResponse".
5) Select a contact list from your GetResponse account and click on “Choose this campaign”.
6) Your GetResponse account will be successfully connected to Slaask.
- Note: You have to set at least the email to sync Slaask with GetResponse.