What is Mailjet?
Mailjet is a Paris-based, all-in-one Email Service Provider that allows businesses to send Marketing Emails, as well as Transaction and Automation Emails.
How does Mailjet work with Slaask?
By integrating Mailjet with Slaask, you can automatically sync all your contacts’ information received through Slaask (email, lastname, firstname) into Mailjet.
In other words, when you receive some customer information during a conversation, Slaask will send it to your Mailjet account!
How to connect Mailjet to Slaask?
1) Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2) Select the tab, "Emailing".
3) Click on the "Connect" button under the Mailjet logo.
4) Enter your Mailjet API key, Mailjet secret key and click on “Integrate Mailjet”.
5) Select a contact list from your Mailjet account and click on “Choose this list”.
6) Your Mailjet account will be successfully connected to Slaask.
- Note: You have to set at least the email to sync Slaask with Mailjet.