Slaask offers a feature, which makes your Slaask channel (#slaask-channel) a place to store all your conversation histories.
How to enable this feature?
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Select “Personalization” on the left panel.
- Click on “Customize”.
- Under the “General” tab, select “Yes” under the text “Send notifications on your Slaask channel when a conversation is closed”.
- Click on “Save”.
Why should I enable this feature?
- This feature allows you to have an overview of all the conversations your team had with your leads and customers, without leaving Slack.
- You can get access to the conversation history directly from Slack.
- You can use a tag to categorize your conversations to a topic or many topics.
Then, you will be able to summarize how many conversations you had for each tag to improve your knowledge about your customers needs. (You can check out the conversations for each tag in your Slaask account -> Conversations -> Filters.)
How does it look?
Here is an example of how it could look: