Which languages are written RTL (right to left)?
In a right-to-left script (commonly shortened to right to left or abbreviated as RTL), writing starts from the right of the page and continues to the left.
Arabic, Hebrew and Persian are the most widespread RTL writing systems in modern times.
Which languages does Slaask support for RTL writing?
Currently, Slaask supports Arabic for RTL writing.
How to enable RTL writing?
What you need to do is just enable the language with RTL writing system on your Slaask account, and then everything will be automatic.
As currently Slaask supports only Arabic for RTL writing, to enable Arabic:
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Select “Personalization” on the left panel.
- Click “Customize,” then select the “Multilingual” tab.
- Enable the language Arabic by clicking on “ON.”
- Use the default translations or modify them according to your needs.
- If you want to modify a specific language, simply click the language name or the flag.
After enabling the Arabic language, you can go for a test:
- Open a browser, make sure the browser language setting is Arabic.
- Go to your web pages where you have deployed Slaask.
- You should see your Slaask live chat (widget) is displayed in Arabic with RTL writing system, and the cursor is at the right side of the typing field.