What is API.AI?
API.AI is a conversational user experience platform enabling brand-unique, natural language interactions for bots, devices, applications and services. You can use API.AI to build intelligence for your bot.
How does API.AI work with Slaask?
If you have your own bot (agent) created on your API.AI account, you can call such bot to work as your Slaask Bot.
How to integrate API.AI with Slaask?
- Sign in to your API.AI account, copy the “Client access token” in the general settings.
- Sign in to slaask.com.
- Select “Integrations” on the left panel.
- Select the tab “AI” and click on the “Connect” button under API.AI’s logo.
- Paste the “Client access token” in the field “API key” and choose the language (Currently English, Russian, Italian, French are available).
- Click “Integrate Api.ai”.
- Finally, you will see that your API.AI has been successfully connected to Slaask.
How to test whether the integration works?
- Go to your Slaask account.
- Select “Your bots”.
- Click on the tab “Knowledge base”.
- Enable your bot with the mode “Push my knowledge base when my team is online or offline”.
- Talk with your bot from the visitor’s end, to see whether your bot can bring intelligence in addition to your FAQ (knowledge base).