How does Asana works with Slaask?
By integrating Asana with Slaask, you can create a task directly into your Asana through Slaask during a conversation with your customers.
In other words, when a lead/a customer asks a question or shares their needs, in real time, your agent can create a task into Asana and assign it to the right person.
How to connect Asana?
- Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
- Select the tab, “Project Management”.
- Click on the “Connect” button under the Asana logo, then click “Connect”.
- Grant permission to Slaask.
- Choose the workspace you want to connect to your widget.
- Finally, you will see that your Asana has been successfully connected to Slaask.
How to use Asana through Slack?
In any conversation with leads/customers:
- To create a task to yourself
!task the task title
- To create a task to a team member
!task @username the task title