Copy Slaask code snippet
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Select “Personalization” on the left panel.
- Click on “Customize your widget”.
- The code contains a unique Slaask key that corresponds to one of your Slaask widgets. You can't reuse the same code snippet on multiple domains.
- Copy this code snippet.
Embed Slaask code snippet to your Wix site
You can embed the Slaask code snippet into your site via the HTML App. However, please note that your code will only function within the constraints of the HTML app frame.
When embedding Slaask code snippet to the desktop version of Wix site:
1. Add a HTML component to the page "HTML code" under the section HTML & Flash.
2. Paste the Slaask code snippet in the component settings:
3. Left click on the HTML component > “Pin to screen”
4. Select where you want the component to be displayed.
5. Remove the offset if you want the component to stick to the border of your screen.
6. Activate “Show on All Pages” if you want.
Tips: The size of the HTML frame is equal to the size of Slaask’s chat frame when opened.
When embedding Slaask code snippet to the mobile version of Wix site:
Unhide the HTML component, place it in the footer and adapt the HTML Frame Size.