Do you want to engage proactively with your leads/customers?
Slaask provides you 3 alternatives to jump start a chat with your leads/customers, even before they start chatting with you.
1. Welcome your leads/customers with a nice message
For Slaask, a welcome message must be defined to greet your visitors, and also give them some value. It pops up on your website and/or displays at the top of your live chat.
A nice welcome message is one of the most useful ways to make your leads/customers aware that you are right there to help them! 😉 At the end of your welcome message, you should always invite them to chat with you directly.
To create your welcome message, please:
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Select “Personalization” on the left panel.
- Click “Customize your widget name” and choose the “Offline” tab.
- Fill in the field “Greeting”.
- Using “insert”, you can insert links, images, code, videos, visitor attributes, etc. in your welcome message, if you would like.
2. Trigger any message to any group of your leads/customers
Slaask basic/alert triggers have been designed to help you convey a specific message to encourage leads/customers to ask questions related to a specific page.
Even better, you can also customize messages specifically for certain groups of leads/customers based on their personal information to really make them feel friendly and comfortable!
To set triggers, simply:
- Sign in to your Slaask account at slaask.com.
- From the left sidebar, select “Triggers.”
- Next, click on “Create trigger” and choose the trigger’s type.
- Then you can customize this new trigger, including the title, message, maximum number of times it is triggered per lead/customer, and conditions.
- Once a lead/customer has met a condition, a pre-set message will be sent automatically without the need to type or click anything.
A side note: Slaask has 4 types of triggers for you to engage with your leads and customers.
3. Manually push a message to a specific real-time visitor
You can observe in real time your leads/customers interacting with your website right from your Slaask account. Not only that, you can push them dedicated messages based on their on-site behavior even before they’ve initiated a conversation themselves!
Every unique visitor represents a new opportunity for conversion. This is why we not only provide you with analytics on your leads and customers, but also the ability to start a conversation at any time and with any lead or customer!
To send a Manual Message from Slaask to a specific visitor, who is browsing your website, please:
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Select “Contacts” on the left panel.
- Click on the paper plane icon on the far right-hand side in the visitor row where you would like to send a Manual message.
- Type your message and click on the Send button.
- A channel in your Slack will be opened, so that you can then continue the conversation directly from your Slack.