To make sure you receive notifications when your leads/customers initiate new chat sessions via Slaask, please check this checklist first before moving forward with the article below.
If you use Slack as an app, instead of using it on your web browser, follow the simple steps below to enable Slack notifications on your computer.
When you use Slack as an app on macOS:
- Click the Apple logo on the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Click on “Notifications”.
- Find Slack in the app list.
- Under “Slack alert style”, choose “Banner” or “Alert” according to your needs.
- Check “Play sound for notifications”, if you also want to receive sound notifications.
When you use Slack as an app on Windows:
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
- Go to System > Notifications & actions.
- Turn on notifications, banners, and sounds for Slack.