Why should I export transcripts of my chats?
Most of the time, conversations between your team and your leads and customers contain useful information and detailed answers. In many cases, your leads and customers love receiving a chat transcript.
Great news! With Slaask, you can send the chat transcript of any conversation directly to your leads or your customer’s email address with ease.
We recommend you to export transcripts of your chats:
- To appear professional.
- To ensure that your lead or customer has quick access to a transcript of your conversation.
- To provide your leads and customers with written proof of your great work.
- To use transcripts as “milestones” in your work with your leads and customers.
How to export transcripts of my chats?
- Go to the channel where your lead or your customer has requested a chat transcript.
- Type “!export email [email protected] in the channel using the email address where you wish to send the transcript.
- The chat transcript will be directly sent in the form of an email to the email address you just entered.
Note: The chat transcript export can only be initiated on your team's side.
What do the chat transcripts look like inside the email?
You can configure how you want the chat transcripts present in the email from your Slaask account -> Personalization -> Customize Your Widget Name -> Offline -> Send messages transcript with CSS style.
If you select “Yes”, the chat transcripts will be presented in the email like this:
If you select “No”, the chat transcripts will be presented in the email like this: