Why should I integrate Salesforce CRM with Slaask?
Integrating Salesforce CRM with Slaask will connect your Slaask to your Salesforce CRM. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Push leads and customers generated via Slaask to your Salesforce CRM account.
- Help your leads and customers resolve their requests in real time.
- Monitor all interactions between your prospects and your company in your Salesforce CRM account.
- Offer a personalized experience to returning leads and customers.
- Use Salesforce CRM’s list segmentation to nurture your leads and customers via livechat.
After you integrate Salesforce CRM with Slaask:
- You can type “!crm info” in the visitor channel on your Slack to check a lead’s or customer’s Salesforce CRM information.
- You can type “!crm update” in the visitor channel on your Slack to update a lead’s or customer’s Salesforce CRM information.
How does Salesforce CRM integration work with Slaask?
Into a conversation,
- The information you add to your contact on Slack will be synchronized to Salesforce CRM automatically.
- For a new visitor, a new contact will be created on your Salesforce CRM account.
Note: To view your activity, click on the contact; all the details will appear.
When a conversation is closed, a new activity (including a link leading you to the conversation history) will automatically be created on your Salesforce CRM account.
Note: Depending on what is allowed by each CRM tool integrated by Slaask, the lead/customer information that Slaask sends to CRMs mainly concerns customer identification (e.g. last name, first name, company, country, etc.) and contact information.
How to integrate Salesforce CRM with Slaask?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “CRM”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under Salesforce's logo.
4. Log into your Salesforce account.
5. You will see that your Salesforce has been successfully connected to Slaask.