Why should I integrate Nimble with Slaask?
Integrating Nimble with Slaask will connect your Slaask to your Nimble. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Push leads and customers generated via Slaask to your Nimble account.
- Help your leads and customers resolve their requests in real time.
- Monitor all interactions between your prospects and your company in your Nimble account.
- Offer a personalized experience to returning leads and customers.
- Use Nimble’s list segmentation to nurture your leads and customers via livechat.
After you integrate Nimble with Slaask:
- You can type “!crm info” in the visitor channel on your Slack to check a lead’s or customer’s Nimble information.
- You can type “!crm update” in the visitor channel on your Slack to update a lead’s or customer’s Nimble information.
How does Nimble CRM integration work with Slaask?
Into a conversation,
- The information you add to your contact on Slack will be synchronized to Nimble CRM automatically.
- For a new visitor, a new contact will be created on your Nimble account.
Note: To view your activity, click on the contact; all the details will appear.
When a conversation is closed, a new activity (including a link leading you to the conversation history) will automatically be created on your Nimble account.
Note: Depending on what is allowed by each CRM tool integrated by Slaask, the lead/customer information that Slaask sends to CRMs mainly concerns customer identification (e.g. last name, first name, company, country, etc.) and contact information.
How to integrate Nimble with Slaask?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “CRM”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under Nimble's logo.
4. Log into your Nimble account.
5. You will see that your Nimble account has been successfully connected to Slaask.