How does HappyFox ticketing system work with Slaask?
HappyFox ticketing system works when your live chat is offline.
After integrating HappyFox with Slaask, all offline messages from leads/customers received through Slaask live chat will automatically be delivered to your HappyFox ticketing system.
In addition, the messages will automatically be categorized under the right topic. On the ticketing system side, not only can you define different type of tickets, but you can also define different priorities per ticket.
How to integrate HappyFox ticketing system with Slaask?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “Ticketing system”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under HappyFox's logo, then click “Integrate”.
4. Click on "Integrate HappyFox".
5. Click on the button "Click to edit" and enter your ticketing system's topic and email address so that offline messages from your leads/customers can be directly delivered to the right category in your ticketing system. (We recommend you use the same topics as defined in your ticketing system, for example: Sales, tech, product, etc.).
5. Click “Add email” to add another topic and email address. It is possible to add an unlimited number of topics and email addresses.
6. Click “Save”.
7. Finally, you will see that your HappyFox ticketing system has been successfully connected to Slaask.