What is Zendesk Helpdesk?
Zendesk Helpdesk is a ticketing system.
How does Zendesk Helpdesk work with Slaask?
Zendesk Helpdesk works when your live chat is offline.
After integrating Zendesk Helpdesk with Slaask, all offline messages from leads/customers received through Slaask live chat will automatically be delivered to your Zendesk Helpdesk.
In addition, the messages will automatically be categorized under the right topic. On the ticketing system side, not only can you define different type of tickets, but you can also define different priorities per ticket.
How to integrate Zendesk Helpdesk with Slaask?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “Ticketing system”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under Zendesk's logo, then click “Integrate”.
4. Click on "Integrate Zendesk".
5. Click on the button "Click to edit" and enter your ticketing system's topic and email address so that offline messages from your leads/customers can be directly delivered to the right category in your ticketing system. (We recommend you use the same topics as defined in your ticketing system, for example: Sales, tech, product, etc.).
5. Click “Add another email” to add another topic and email address. It is possible to add an unlimited number of topics and email addresses.
6. Click “Save”.
7. Finally, you will see that your Zendesk Helpdesk has been successfully connected to Slaask.