Why should I integrate Teamleader CRM with Slaask?
Integrating Teamleader CRM with Slaask will connect your Slaask to your Teamleader CRM. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Push leads and customers generated via Slaask to your Teamleader CRM account.
- Help your leads and customers resolve their requests in real time.
- Monitor all interactions between your prospects and your company in your Teamleader CRM account.
- Offer a personalized experience to returning leads and customers.
- Use Teamleader CRM’s list segmentation to nurture your leads and customers via livechat.
After you integrate Teamleader CRM with Slaask:
- You can type “!crm info” in the visitor channel on your Slack to check a lead’s or customer’s Teamleader CRM information.
- You can type “!crm update” in the visitor channel on your Slack to update a lead’s or customer’s Teamleader CRM information.
How does Teamleader CRM integration work with Slaask?
Into a conversation,
- The information you add to your contact on Slack will be synchronized to Teamleader CRM automatically.
- For a new visitor, a new contact will be created on your Teamleader CRM account.
Note: To view your activity, click on the contact; all the details will appear.
When a conversation is closed, a new activity (including a link leading you to the conversation history) will automatically be created on your Teamleader CRM account.
Note: Depending on what is allowed by each CRM tool integrated by Slaask, the lead/customer information that Slaask sends to CRMs mainly concerns customer identification (e.g. last name, first name, company, country, etc.) and contact information.
How to integrate Teamleader CRM with Slaask?
1. Just go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Click on the “Connect” button.
3. Enter your Teamleader CRM personal API key and personal Group key, then click “Integrate".
4. Finally, you will see that your Teamleader CRM has been successfully connected to Slaask.