Why should I integrate Agile CRM with Slaask?
Integrating Agile CRM with Slaask will connect your Slaask to your Agile CRM. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Push leads and customers generated via Slaask to your Agile CRM account.
- Help your leads and customers resolve their requests in real time.
- Monitor all interactions between your prospects and your company in your Agile CRM account.
- Offer a personalized experience to returning leads and customers.
- Use Agile CRM’s list segmentation to nurture your leads and customers via livechat.
After you integrate Agile CRM with Slaask:
- You can type “!crm info” in the visitor channel on your Slack to check a lead’s or customer’s Agile CRM information.
- You can type “!crm update” in the visitor channel on your Slack to update a lead’s or customer’s Agile CRM information.
How does Agile CRM integration work with Slaask?
Into a conversation,
- The information you add to your contact on Slack will be synchronized to Agile CRM automatically.
- For a new visitor, a new contact will be created on your Agile CRM account.
Note: To view your activity, click on the contact; all the details will appear.
When a conversation is closed, a new activity (including a link leading you to the conversation history) will automatically be created on your Agile CRM account.
Note: Depending on what is allowed by each CRM tool integrated by Slaask, the lead/customer information that Slaask sends to CRMs mainly concerns customer identification (e.g. last name, first name, company, country, etc.) and contact information.
How to integrate Agile CRM with Slaask?
1. Just go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Click on the “Connect” button.
3. Enter your email, your Agile CRM subdomain and your Agile REST API Key, then click “Integrate.”
4. Finally, you will see that your Agile CRM has been successfully connected to Slaask.
- Note: You should use your Agile REST API key for integrating Slaask with Agile CRM.