What is Hubspot CRM?
HubSpot CRM is a customer relationship management tool that makes it easy to organize, track, and grow your sales pipeline.
Why should I integrate Hubspot CRM with Slaask?
Integrating Hubspot CRM with Slaask will connect your Slaask to your Hubspot CRM. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Push leads generated via Slaask to your Hubspot CRM account
- Help your customers resolve their requests in real time
- Monitor all interactions between your prospects and your company in your Hubspot CRM account
- Offer a personalized experience to returning leads and customers
- Use HubSpot’s list segmentation to nurture your leads and customers via livechat.
After you integrate Hubspot CRM with Slaask:
1. You can type “!crm info” in the visitor channel to check a lead’s or customer’s Hubspot information.
2. You can type “!crm update” in the visitor channel to update a lead’s or customer’s Hubspot information, including their name, email, company, and photo.
How does Hubspot integration works with Slaask?
Into a conversation,
- The information you add to your contact on Slack will be synchronized to Hubspot CRM automatically.
- For a new visitor, a new contact will be created on your Hubspot CRM account.
Note: To view your activity, click on the contact; all the details will appear.
When a conversation is closed, a new activity (including a link leading you to the conversation history) will automatically be created on your Hubspot CRM account.
Note: Depending on what is allowed by each CRM tool integrated by Slaask, the lead/customer information that Slaask sends to CRMs mainly concerns customer identification (e.g. last name, first name, company, country, etc.) and contact information.
How to integrate Hubspot CRM with Slaask?
1. Just go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Click on the “Connect” button.
3. Enter your Hubspot API Key and click “Integrate.” (How do I get my Hubspot API Key?)
4. Finally, you will see that your Hubspot has been successfully connected to Slaask.